[mythtv-users] Poll: apt-get FC3 install

Ryan A. Carris racarris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:57:24 UTC 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:00:57 +0000 (GMT), Clive at Rational
<clive at rational-communications.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know if anyone has had success using the
> apt-get mythsuite packages on an FC3 system? (I
> haven't).
(snip)
> Clive

I followed it for my PVR250 and BTTV setup and only had problems w/
ivtv not loading at boot and my sound settings not being saved.  Both
of which were easily fixed after reading the Ofiical Myth How-to,
where both are covered.  The  ivtv problem was then discussed 50 times
here.