[mythtv-users] Jarod's HOWTO for FC3/PVR-350/X - Please Take Offline

Matt D. Robinson matt at aparity.com
Wed Dec 29 17:26:38 UTC 2004

As I said before, I'm trying to help figure out what's broken.
If it can be fixed, then I'm all for it (and I'm doing rebuilds
now to try and see what happened).

I don't believe in "put up or shut up" -- if it's broken, someone
should say something, and people (including me) should try and help
fix it.  If open source and/or open project work revolved around
"put up or shut up" perspectives, much less would get done and
people would be afraid to give any feedback whatsoever.

Thanks for your enthusiastic response, however.

--Matt