[mythtv-users] Jarod's HOWTO for FC3/PVR-350/X - Please Take Offline

Matt D. Robinson matt at aparity.com
Wed Dec 29 05:28:57 UTC 2004

I definitely tried that (just tried it again with the base as well as 0.2.0-rc3b)
and it doesn't work.

Again, I think this is a fundamental problem right now that needs to be tested
and fixed.  I'm willing to test and try things out, build drivers, kernels, etc.,
but I've had a few private E-mails that reinforce the comments I've made here
saying that yes, there is a problem and it needs to be corrected.

I'm willing to help out, try stuff, tweak code, etc.

Thanks,

--Matt