[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 29 04:40:04 UTC 2004

There are some patches floating around somewhere (I'll see if I can find the
link sometime soon, though I do have a copy of the patch) that add a -novt
option to XFree86. This will then run and ignore the virtual terminal. This
is how I run my second X server.
I have heard a rumor that recent Xorg versions (probably not released) also
have this added but I haven't confirmed that yet.

I will try to write all of this up over the next few weeks.
If anyone really needs this I can probably put my pre-built Xserver on a web
site as well.

John