[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Recording Profiles - What bitrate settings do you use?

Tue Dec 28 23:53:02 UTC 2004

Joe,

Just drop the bitrate in your recording profile(s). Utilities/Setup ->
Setup -> TV Settings -> Recording Profiles.

I use a bitrate of 4000 which I find gives me good quality.  Of course,
using a PVR-350, my resolution is fixed (PAL) 720x576.

You can drop it to 2200 which is approx 1gb/hr.

I'd be interested in hearing what other people use also?

M.