[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Recording Profiles

Joe Willis joewillis at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 28 22:26:56 UTC 2004

I finally have  a PVR-350 in my MythTV working with TV out, and am very
pleased with the quality of the recordings.  They take over 2GB of disk
space per hour, however, so I would like to investigate lower quality/
lower file size parameters.  All of the recording profiles provided look
the same to me, so I don't know where to start.  What should I change to
get the "DVD Extra Long Play" discussed in PVR-350 advertisements, for example?