[mythtv-users] MythVideo browser display order and db update

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 23:00:41 UTC 2004

I have a MythVideo video collection with a lot of files, and a lot of
changes.  Many times I have to scan for new videos, the order in which
the videos are listed changes.  They're never alphebetical.  I can't
determine the logic for the unusual order.

Is there a way to get MythVideo to always list videos in alphebetical order?

As a side note, is there a way to scan for videos and update the db
from the commend line without X running?

Thanks!

Mike