[mythtv-users] Frontends all around the house

Rusty McEacharn mceachrw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:55:43 UTC 2004

I will make you a good deal on the following if you are interested.
Via Epia ME6000 Mini-ITX Mainboard
Crucial 256 MB DDR PC2100
IBM NetVista Flex-ATX case, includes a 90 Watt power supply
Lite-On 16 DVD-ROM, Includes PowerDVD XP 4.0
Maxtor 20GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
Acer Airkey WIL-172U IR Wireless Keyboard

I bought these components to set up a PVR running Gentoo Linux and
MythTV.  My linux skills were not up to the challenge, so I bought a
Media mvp.  Anyway, all components are less than one year old (hard
drive is about three years old) and guaranteed working.  The system
was hardly used.  It will be shipped with a freshly formatted hard
drive and Knoppix boot cd in the DVD drive.  Simply power on the
system to test.

I'm including the mainboard box with the user's manual, driver disk,
I/O shield, and the Firewire/USB connector.  The I/O shield does not
fit the case and the case is low profile, so the Firewire/USB
connector has to hang out the rear or be modified to fit.  Either way,
the case looks pretty good from the front and blend in well with other
A/V components.  I pasted a link to a picture below.  The ugly blue
door covering the dvd drive can be remove making the unit all
black/dark grey.

http://images.bargainland.net/a01/094.jpg

email if interested.