[mythtv-users] Recommendations

Dennis B. Hopp dhopp at coreps.com
Tue Dec 28 19:42:23 UTC 2004

By too much I meant the install process.  Don't know if I feel like spending
24-48 hours compiling everything when I can get most everything running in
about 20 minutes with a different distribution.

I haven't used gentoo for a desktop type project in a while.  Mostly
web/mail servers at work that don't need a GUI of any sort so I don't have
to compile X (yes I know you can get precompiled packages, but then what's
the point of using gentoo?).

--Dennis