[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Tue Dec 28 19:00:41 UTC 2004

Hello,

Thanks for that,

Just 2 probs:

1) How did you get both X sessions (PVR and VGA) to run at the same
time?  I found while using your mehod, the VGA part would shut down, and
the image would come up on the TV, then when I exit MythTV, the monitor
would come back on exactly where I was before?

2) How do you get the PVR to run without keyboard/mouse as when I ran X
for the PVR, it wouldn't start without the keyboard and mouse?

Thanks very much for your help

Cheers - Piers