[mythtv-users] List view in mythvideo causes frontend crash on x86_64

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Mon Dec 27 03:13:51 UTC 2004

Hi -

With CVS as of about 1 hour ago, I have my default view of mythvideo set
to Browse mode.  So when I hit 'm' to pull up the menu to switch to List
mode, the frontend crashes without any errors.  Is anyone else seeing
this?  I can't tell how long this has been happening, as I just put in a
new motherboard in my MBE/Frontend and did a clean install of FC3_x86_64
(AMD64 3200+ processor).

If no-one else is seeing this, I can try to get a backtrace...

	-Ian