[mythtv-users] RAID on Fedora Core 3?

Max Waterman davidmaxwaterman at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 24 16:17:22 UTC 2004

hrm, good feedback.

I think most of the advice will assume you'll be using the master
at the same time as the slave - usually in the same RAID.

I suppose the master/slave reliability issue is valid enough though,
and is a good enough argument against it on it's own :(

I am wondering if the idea of grouping the master and slave devices
in different arrays will make any difference. I'll give it a try
since the alternative (two 4 channel s/w RAID boards) yet is more
money ;)

thanks.

Max.