[mythtv-users] Do I need TV-out with a DVI TV

DustyMugs dustymugs at skewedperception.com
Thu Dec 23 19:35:19 UTC 2004

DVI is technically both, if I'm correct but its safe to assume that it
is digital.  More info is available here... http://www.ddwg.org/dvi.html

Compared to s-vid or component for that matter, DVI is superior
(especially if the signal is digital and your tv has digital DVI in).
Additionally, DVI can push higher resolutions at better quality than
either s-vid or component.  If you've got a computer with dvi out and a
tv with dvi in, I'd go that route.

-mugs