[mythtv-users] Nicest case I've seen in a while!

Maarten mythtv at ultratux.org
Wed Dec 22 16:14:44 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 12:03, Andrew J wrote:
> Mythtv is screaming to run on this thing!!

Hm.  Are you being sarcastic, or not ?  That is the question.

To me, this case look like a malformed hybrid between an espresso machine
(hence the name, obviously) and a beauty case or something like that.
Or maybe an oscilloscope.  Or a boombox / ghettoblaster without the speakers.
Far from anything to do with a computer.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's for sure.  :-)

Maarten

> http://usa.asus.com/products/desktop/s-presso/overview.htm#
>
> Andrew

Linux: Because rebooting is for adding hardware.