[mythtv-users] Weird Freezing Problem - Hopefully My Last Problem

jgamo at cantv.net jgamo at cantv.net
Wed Dec 22 15:40:20 UTC 2004

Hello

I have been experiencing something similar, and is driving my crazy.
I tried changing the ivtv driver, but nothing.
Then I tried changing the kernel and nothing again.
So, after trying checking with a friend machine, which have a very similar
configuration, I think it should be a hardware related problem.
It might be that the video card, or the tv-card ar getting too hot.
I will not be at home for a couple of weeks so I can't try anything new,
but maybe you can consider this option, and check by yourself.

Juan