[mythtv-users] Running nuvexport on a remote host?

Joakim Kolsjö trejje at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 04:48:05 UTC 2004

What would be the easyest solution to run nuvexport on another host
(another, much, much faster cpu)? It keeps bugging me that my fast
computer isn't the recodfileprefix host, and it should not be (because
i turn it of when not used)... but i do have the .nuv files on an nfs
mounted disk, so access to them isn't the issue. If i just had the
command nuvexport uses for my default settings, i could use that, any
good way to figure that out?