[mythtv-users] Please help! Incomplete recordings

Scott Nicholson mythtv at scottnic.com
Wed Dec 22 02:57:49 UTC 2004

I've searched the archives and can't find anything that helps with this
issue...

My 0.16 system was working finr until a week or two ago, when it
suddenly started aborting recordings before they were finished. I
haven't changed anything on the system.

It doesn't happen on every recording, and I haven't been able to
determine any sort of pattern. Some of my shows just stop recording
after a few minutes.

There are no error messages in the log -- Myth seems to think that
everything is fine.

Can anyone help me figure out where to look to figure out what's happening?

Scott Nicholson