[mythtv-users] Re: atrpms-package-config vs medley-package-config(was: Fresh FC1 and Myth 0.16 install observations/questions)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Dec 21 22:17:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:38:48AM -0800, George Lopez wrote:
> Axel,
>    Thanks for the advice.  I did an apt-get for each package
> separately and had good success -- except for the mythdvd.  Below is
> the output from that effort.  Does not look much different from when
> I tried to install mythtv-suite.

>   mythdvd: Depends: transcode (>= 0.6.8) but it is not
> going to be installed

Please try this recursively until the bad apckage shows up, e.g. try
installing transcode, the this will tell you why it fails and so on.

Thanks.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net