[mythtv-users] Re: atrpms-package-config vs medley-package-config(was: Fresh FC1 and Myth 0.16 install observations/questions)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Dec 21 22:17:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:38:48AM -0800, George Lopez wrote:
> Axel,
>    Thanks for the advice.  I did an apt-get for each package
> separately and had good success -- except for the mythdvd.  Below is
> the output from that effort.  Does not look much different from when
> I tried to install mythtv-suite.

>   mythdvd: Depends: transcode (>= 0.6.8) but it is not
> going to be installed

Please try this recursively until the bad apckage shows up, e.g. try
installing transcode, the this will tell you why it fails and so on.

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net