[mythtv-users] several Problems with MythTV/hd-2000

David George david at thegeorges.us
Tue Dec 21 13:33:52 UTC 2004

On 12/21/2004 3:11 AM, clemens at dwf.com wrote:

>This is all with the latest, greatest patch from pcHDTV. (04)

Doug covered all your other questions so I won't duplicate here.

However, the "latest, greatest" patch from pcHDTV isn't!  Several people
have mentioned on this list that the tuner portion of the rev 4 patch is
broken wrt channel changing on the HD2000.

In an earlier post you mentioned you were using my pcHDTV driver patch
(dag-2.6.9-rc4.patch.bz2).  Have you tried again, using this driver patch?

--
David

P.S.  I read earlier today that pcHDTV has released a new driver (05).
I went to download it, but their site has been defaced (again!).