[mythtv-users] kinda OT: buying a new TV. Recommendations?

dustymugs at skewedperception.com dustymugs at skewedperception.com
Tue Dec 21 08:04:31 UTC 2004

All i can recommend is that if you're getting a widescreen tv, get
something with a diagonal length of at least 15% larger than what you have
now.  That way, when you watch full screen tv, you just barely maintain
your current size.  If not, you're actually going smaller.

As for brands, sharp and samsung are pretty good.