[mythtv-users] Hard Crash while watching TV/Playback-Only when I push on the keyboard.

Bruce M bruce1271 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 05:40:34 UTC 2004

I tried all three mplayer options below and they all
worked fine.  I could jump ahead and back using
mplayer with no crash.  My Videocard appears to be in
order, I watched a 2 hour show on it tonight with no
problems using myth 0.15.1.  So the question still
remains, why is 0.16 causing my entire linux sytem to
lock-up when 0.15.1 works perfectly?

Thanks,
Bruce