[mythtv-users] 2 sound cards..which card does myth choose during playback?

Bruce M bruce1271 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 05:33:37 UTC 2004

So I have 2 sound cards. One on moboard one as a pci.
I recorded a program using a pvr-250.  The sound
during playback is coming out of the pci card whihc I
thought was the second /dev/dsp.  How do I tell myth
to play the sound from the other card?  I changed the
set-up, but that didnt help.  Is it a linux or myth
config?