[mythtv-users] New here, feature suggestion

Jason Gabriele jason.gabriele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:55:45 UTC 2004

>How about an alarm feature, you select a programme and set an alarm against it
>so when that programme starts if you're watching another channel it gives you
>a warning on screen.

I like it. Alot like how my digital cable box works. Doesn't seem like
to would be too hard to implement either. Add a option to the record
options dialog which says 'Remind me' and when it comes to the time it
pops up the OSD to warn you. You should add it to
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UserWishList to make sure it doesnt get
lost in the archives.

--
Jason Gabriele