[mythtv-users] Still have Black Screen with hd-2000 (more)

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Mon Dec 20 20:33:16 UTC 2004

Let me add some additional information to my previous post.

The problem still seems to be the 'tuner' but I tried using
dtvsignal to set the channel just before starting mythfrontend
and I seem to be able to go from one station to another in that
round-about-way...

So, where is the version of 'tuner' that needs to be upgraded?
Im running MythTV from last nite's CVS so it doesnt seem to be
there...

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com