[mythtv-users] Removing Channels

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Mon Dec 20 06:43:40 UTC 2004

I am not sure about digital, but I have unchecked all the channels I get up on
the zap2it site in my profile.  I had to do nothing on the mythtv end as I
remember.

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Seeking total perfect enlightenment is looking for a flashlight,
When all you need the flashlight for is to find your flashlight.
- Lew Welch

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama