[mythtv-users] Manual recording getting blown away

jds jds-myth at losdos.dyndns.org
Sun Dec 19 23:53:07 UTC 2004

john,
i have seen the very same behavior -- so it's not just you.  as a
datapoint only, i have a feeling(tm) that when mythfilldatabase runs
it is somehow screwing up any manually-entered recordings.  you may
notice also that if you schedule two manual recordings, overnite
(when mythfilldatabase runs) at least one will disappear.

jds