[mythtv-users] Should I wait for the PVR 150

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 00:48:24 UTC 2004

It's using the cx88 chip, correct?  AFAIK, it is a ten bit capture
chip rather than an 8 bit.  Now, I don't know exactly how much of a
difference that should make, but if it's anything like audio it should
be noticable.

I hadn't heard that it could capture higher resolutions.  Do you
perhaps have a link to a page with more info on it?

-Nate