[mythtv-users] Cooler Master Cavalier2: Experiences?

James Meyer james.meyer at operamail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:29:25 UTC 2004

On Thursday 16 December 2004 23:55, Drew Zerdecki wrote:
> 2 from Cooler Master.
> It is a cool looking ATX desktop, but only comes with a 300W PSU.  I'd
> like to know if this is enough power in your system.  Also, how is the
> heat in there?
> Thanks,
I currently have that case, while it looks nice the thing is heavy and holds heat in very well.
 Currently I'm running with the case open until I can find some time to mod the case to add a fan or two.
The PSU appears to be sufficient, but it is NOT a standard ATX or even matx.
One of the main reason's I purchased this case was the look of it, and the fact it's 16 inches deep.

At the moment I'm happy with the case, but I'm still looking for something better