[mythtv-users] Several tuners, livetv only on some?

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Fri Dec 17 14:26:39 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

Let's say I have 3 tuners, 2 pvr250's and 1 other (say a bt878).

Is there a way to disable livetv for the 878?  I would use this tuner only for
recording for future watching.  This could make life easier, since software
encoding/decoding would probably overtax my box.

I suppose this would make things rather complicated if I were already
recording something on the 2 pvr's and then wanted to watch livetv, wouldn't
it?

Mark