[mythtv-users] Can Myth be all I want it to be?

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:49:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:40:54 -0800, Scott Alfter
<mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org> wrote:

> That's only a MicroATX case, though, which limits your motherboard choices
> pretty severely.

While this statement is technically true, I don't think it's very helpful.

There are lots of good microATX motherboards available. If you want a
case that fits in nicely with your other TV components, then you're
probably going to be looking at a microATX case.

A lot of people use microATX cases and motherboards for Myth. I would
argue that if you're planning on a frontend/backend combo, then
microATX should probably be the first form factor you should look at.

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Lane

--