[mythtv-users] Should I wait for the PVR 150

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Fri Dec 17 13:23:52 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm looking at adding another tuner or two to my mythtv box.  I currently have
a Freestyle (PVR-250 gateway OEM) that is working nicely.  I also have a
Matrox G400+RRG that is too painful to bother with, so it is currently
disabled.

Browsing through the lists, it sound like the PVR-150 will be working
real-soon-now.  It is significantly cheaper the a 250, and will eventually
work just as well.  Should I wait for it, or just pick up another Freestyle,
or 250?

Mark