[mythtv-users] X over PVR-350

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:51:44 UTC 2004

I think that means that the ivtv driver can only support one device. X
itself can support many devices at once. I run 2 x-sessions, one on a
geForce2 MX with 2 monitors, the other that just outputs to
ivtvdev_drv on a PVR-350. the monitors will only work when I have
selected that xsession (ctrl-alt-F7), but myth works while I am using
the normal monitors (I need to switch to ctrl-alt-F8 to change
channels and make selections until I get the remote working, however).

Hope this partially answers your question. Let me know if you need to
see any of my config files or anything