[mythtv-users] My DVB recordings are huge (70min = 35GB)

Phil.Jones Phil.Jones at delphi.com
Thu Dec 16 08:13:59 UTC 2004

Thanks, will try that tonight!

Phil Jones

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of htpc
Sent: 16 December 2004 07:56
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] My DVB recordings are huge (70min = 35GB)

2.6.9 from www.kernel.org

I followed this link:

Phil.Jones wrote:

>What Kernel version are you using with the twinhan?  I am having
>difficulty getting mine working. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.