[mythtv-users] My last few steps to FC3 success :)

Chris Lynch tsw at one.net
Thu Dec 16 02:00:58 UTC 2004

Thanks for the advice - this worked!

I added the following line in my /etc/rc.d/rc.local:
/sbin/service mythbackend restart

That seemed to solve the problem and got me thinking of if there was
something similar I could do with my nvidia settings.  I added the
"nvidia-settings --load-config-only &" line to a startup script in my mythtv
user's KDE autostart directory.  That seemed to solve that as well.

Thanks for the help - I only have one outstanding problem and that is that
it seems Myth is crashing if I'm watching Live TV when a scheduled recording
comes on.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Chris