[mythtv-users] Very slight jitter on high power machine

Joe Barnhart joebarnhart at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 00:20:04 UTC 2004

--- Henk Poley <hpoley at dds.nl> wrote:

> This is probably some driver problem. Running as
> root MythTV request a couple
> of extra things (like vsync updates). What card do
> you use, and what version
> is the driver?

I'm using an nVidia 5200Fx card and the 6111 driver.
Pretty boring, eh?  I've done this on one Athlon and
one P4 system so far, both on KnoppMyth R4V5 and both
have the "instant hang" feature with SUID root.  Maybe
I'll try Doug's suggestion and actually contribute
some information instead of wailing like a baby....