[mythtv-users] Problems tuning PVR 250

Brad brad at bradandkim.net
Mon Dec 13 21:48:00 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 13:10 -0800, Bruce McKenzie wrote:
> Consider going to your local Radio Shack and getting a RF amplifier. I had
> those symptoms until I added the amp.
>
> Bruce

Bruce,

OK, if I can't get something tuned in here pretty soon I will consider
doing that.  I know that my power pole is _not_ grounded (I have called
the power company and they are supposed to be coming out) and touching
the coax in my house throws quite a stinging shock right now.  I am not
sure if that could be related....but the cable works fine on the
tv...just not through the tuner card.

Thanks,

Brad