[mythtv-users] snd-bt87x and ATI TV Wonder

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 04:00:43 UTC 2004

Ian,
I have that same card and i just recently got the
snd-bt87x driver working with it.  I didn't really
have to do anything special.  The one thing I question
with your setup is that you must have 2 sound cards or
something?  If you only have one sound card like I
then the driver will actually register as /dev/dsp1.
That is what mine is set to.  In Mythsetup make sure
that for that card you have that device set for
recording.  Make sure that it really is /dev/dsp1.
Here is my amixer output too do show you what my
settings are for that device.  Other than that good
luck man.

bash-2.05b$ amixer -c 1
Simple mixer control 'FM',0
  Capabilities: cswitch cswitch-joined