[mythtv-users] snd-bt87x and ATI TV Wonder

Ian Truelsen ian.truelsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:18:17 UTC 2004

I have an ATI TV Wonder card that is working properly with TVTime and
xawtv. I am trying to get it working with MythTV, but I cannot get the
audio working. I have been able to get audio from the card using:
aplay /dev/dsp2
which gives me sound, albeit in mono, but one bridge at a time.

I have been unable to get mythtv to record from this even though I have
it set to get the audio from /dev/dsp2.

Has anyone managed to get this working? Any thoughts on what I can try
to get this working?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian.truelsen at gmail.com