[mythtv-users] MythMusic - NonID3FileNameFormat

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Sun Dec 12 21:40:09 UTC 2004

Hello,

I do not understand the configuration of MythMusic. Please help!

I store my mp3s in directory /music. Therein I have filenames called
<Interpret> - <Title>.mp3.
In addition I plan to implement a directory-structure for genre like:
/music/<genre>/<Interpret> - <Title>.mp3

How I have to specify the NonID3FileNameFormat to scan these data correct.

At this time I have specified the NonID3FileNameFormat as
GENRE/ARTIST/ALBUM/TRACK_TITLE
but the "Scan for New" then often have music as Artist and "Unknown Genre"
as Genre.

Thanks for any help to help me to understand the syntax.
--
no panic