[mythtv-users] Nonlinear MPEG2 editor that doesn't suck?

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Sun Dec 12 21:31:35 UTC 2004

    Cory>  	It doesn't seem like what I'm trying to do would be
    Cory> all that unusual.  Has anyone else had any success trying to
    Cory> find/use something like this?

I think you have already tried the major open source programs
available. I have heard there might be others listed under non-linear
video editors on freshmeat.

If these don't meet your requirements, have you tried any
commercial/proprietary programs? Or do you require an open
source/linux compatible program?

I have heard that open source video editing is still very immature at
the present time.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>