[mythtv-users] Epia MII6K vs MII10K for a Frontend

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 19:16:30 UTC 2004

I can't remember what my case is exactly but I know
that the fan on the 10k isn't noisy really at all.  It
is more of the 2 1" fans in my case that I have to
worry about.  I would imagine if you got a nice case
that you would be able to keep it pretty quiet even
with the CPU fan.  I was thinking of checking how hot
mine ran with and without case fans.

--- Derek Jennings <derek at disposable.dnsalias.org>