[mythtv-users] Text on Video selection is not on-center

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:42:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:48:03 -0500, john roberts <homepagez at lycos.com> wrote:

> Hey all mythtv folks - I've been using mythtv for almost a year and I don't think I've ever had the text on-center on the video selection.  The screen I'm talking about is:
>
> http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/mythvideo5.png
>
> The File and Player are not aligning with the text to the right.  Am I doing something odd?

The blue theme has never been as polished as some of the other themes
so minor layout issues are bound to be found.  One thing to ensure is
that your display is running at 100dpi since that's the way themes are
laid out.

Blue has undergone a major facelift and looks very little like what's
in CVS.  A lot of time has gone into ensuring that things line up
properly this time around.