[mythtv-users] Mythvideo - tvtomb

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:22:16 UTC 2004

Is there a utility out there that will grab series info from tv tomb
and stick it in the myth database?

if not, is this a utility that many people would use?  I record a lot
of series that i archive off host (but available to myth on a mounted
FS) in a filename format something like the.west.wing.s06e07.hdtv.

i think it would bepretty simple to write a paser to get this and grab
some info from tvtomb on each EP.

If such a util exists could someone point me to it? if it doesnt i
will certainly write it for me anyways, but will publish it if people
would use it.

regs
R.