[mythtv-users] database connect problem...

travis eddy boscotwo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:25:25 UTC 2004

yep i have the share mysql.txt and the ~/.mythtv/mysql.txt
the error
[blur at smokey blur]$ mythfrontend
QSqlDatabase: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
QSqlDatabase: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
Unable to connect to database!
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
couldn't open db

last time i got that error was when i first set up a frontend only box, and
i learned to edit the mysql.txt files.. i edited them and did everything
else i could find in the docs.
everything related to mysql is installed. it worked before so i have no idea
why it isn't working now