[mythtv-users] Lightweight window manager recommendation

Darren Boyd dboyd at its.to
Wed Dec 8 18:16:06 UTC 2004

I'm using Ratpoison with much success.  Myth is able to use the 'window
size' and 'window position' configuration properties with Ratpoison,
which never seemed to work in KDE.  Also, I could never get KDE to save
the window settings for mythfrontend so I had to manually turn off the
borders every restart.

I think I am missing something here, why is xrandr important?

John Patrick Poet wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Preston Crow wrote:
 >>
>>On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 11:29, John Patrick Poet wrote:
 >>>
>>>WMI is another good choice.  It is designed to be used without a mouse,
>>>although a mouse can be used.  For example,

[snip]