[mythtv-users] Can't schedule recordings after upgrade

Christopher Holmes chris.monkey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:54:42 UTC 2004

After restarting the backend with verbosity, I found this message:
Starting up as the master server.
Error getting inputs for the capturecard.  Perhaps you have
forgotten to bind video sources to your card's inputs?

I re-ren mythsetup from the command line & there was no source
associated with the tuner.  I thought being able to watch live TV
would have ruled out this sort of thing, but I set it up and it works
again.

Chris