[mythtv-users] "End"-user documentation?

Rob Greene greener at charter.net
Wed Dec 8 13:58:06 UTC 2004

Is there a good source for end-user type documentation?  (Like, to do this,
go there?)  I had MythTV working Friday night, tried to schedule some stuff,
but nothing was happening.  The mythtv.org site seems to be mostly install
information, Jarod's docs are also documentation.  Not sure where (and if) a
user manual exists.

I'd also like to see something that identifies the various modules and
where/how to get them.  Something on architecture would be nice too.  I was
reviewing one of the wikis regarding MythTV, but the architecture entry was
empty.
-Rob