[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport and file too big

Leder, Tony Tony_Leder at alliedtelesyn.com
Tue Dec 7 21:54:22 UTC 2004

Agreed ignore the SSH, I was getting the same problem.

I just edited a line in LVEMUX's Makefile:

WAS::::
Gcc $(CFLAGS) $(INC) -o lvemux lvemux.c mux_out.c

CHANGED TO::::
Gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 $(CFLAGS) $(INC) -o lvemux lvemux.c mux_out.c

Did a make clean; make install and retried.  It worked, not sure if it
will cause other problems or if there is a better way, as I am no
programmer.

It is all in the link that was provided earlier in the thread.

Tony.