[mythtv-users] PVR-250 + PVR-350

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 7 10:04:16 UTC 2004

Søren Pingel Dalsgaard wrote:

> Having ditched the idea of getting anything sensible out of my
> dxr3-card I have decided to move up to PVR-350. Has anybody tried a
> configuration with a PVR-250 + PVR350. Are there any pitfalls? (how)
> Do I load the ivtv driver twice?

If you have the PVR350 running and set up correctly, it shouldn't be
moch more than editing the modules.conf, a depmod and editing myth's
setup. You might have to do some tweaks. But it didn't take me more than
15 min.

Unfortunately for me there are no more PVR250's available in the whole
of the Benelux. :-(