[mythtv-users] DVD Ripping ?

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Tue Dec 7 04:51:18 UTC 2004

Op ma, 06-12-2004 te 22:50 -0500, schreef Randy Carpenter:
> I mentioned this in a different email, but I'm not sure if people read it
> all (it was a long message :) )
>
> Anyway... I'm looking for a way to put in a DVD, and have Myth rip the
> whole disk, just as it is, and make a single image file of it (Including
> menus, and extras). I then want to be able to play back that DVD at any
> time. "DVD Jukebox" is what I am thinking.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> -Randy

This has been discussed quite a few times recently.
The first thing that pops up from searching the archives :
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/85281?
search_string=jukebox%20dvd;#85281

Also recently I've read on the dev list that somebody is working on
integrating full iso rips in mythdvd as an extra "quality" setting,
without extra scripts etc...

Steven